You would like to recommend us and receive €500? Simply enter the email address you used to register with us and send the link to all your friends.
Spread the word and receive €500
Make a recommendation
Are you registered with us? Excellent! Then recommend us and receive €500!
Recommended person applies
Someone applies based on your recommendation and actively tells us in the interview.
Perfect! For each successful recommendation, you will receive €500 directly into your account.
Let's get started
Conditions of participation
1. The organizer of the reward promotion is neuefische GmbH, Gasstraße 6a, 22761 Hamburg ("neue fische"). Promotion period: 01.02.2024 to 31.12.2024. The date of receipt of the first registration of the referred person at neue fische is decisive.
2. Participation takes place through the successful recommendation of a person for a neue fische bootcamp during the participation period by the participant. All persons over the age of 18 who have successfully completed a boot camp at neue fische are eligible to participate.
3. Participants can also recruit several new customers; each successful new customer recruitment grants a bonus entitlement of €500, whereby the first bonus is provided in cash and all subsequent bonuses are each provided as a voucher in the nominal amount of €500, to be offset against services from neue fische. Cash payment or transfer of vouchers is not possible.
How you can participate
4. Requirements for the rewards:
The participant has recruited a new customer for neue fische and the recruited person could be clearly assigned to the participant; the recruited new customer must inform us of the recruiting participating person without being asked when the first contact is made. If the new customer does not inform us of the referring person or does not do so correctly, there is no entitlement to a bonus (subsequent corrections are irrelevant). The easiest and safest way to assign the person is to use the individual participation code generated via our website; and:
After registering during the participation period and successfully completing the application process, the new customer has successfully completed the respective new fische bootcamp and paid the agreed fee for the bootcamp in full and finally (benefits provided by third parties, e.g. education vouchers, are equivalent).
Even more conditions of participation
The fine print
5. We will inform participants entitled to a bonus when all requirements for granting the bonus have been met. There is no entitlement to a premium until all of the aforementioned requirements have been met. Participants are responsible for the correct tax treatment and recording of premiums.
6. Rewards are not: transferable, otherwise offset, postponable or combinable with other promotions. We may provide the reward in another equivalent form if it is impossible or unreasonable for us to provide it in the originally intended form for reasons for which we are not responsible.
(7) We are entitled to exclude participants and reclaim rewards paid out in the event of: subsequent cessation of the rewards requirements, manipulation, fraud and culpable breaches of these conditions of participation (in particular also no. 9).
Further information on the conditions of participation
8. The same conditions apply to participation in the boot camp for the recruited participant as for all other participants.
9. Participants may not violate any laws or rights of third parties during the implementation and participation. Unsolicited or harassing advertising (in particular spam of any kind) or untrue or misleading statements are prohibited. The participant shall indemnify us against all damages (including our costs of reasonable legal defense) arising from infringements of the participant's rights. 10.
The last conditions of participation
10. We are liable for intent, the breach of essential contractual obligations (obligations whose fulfillment is necessary for the execution of the campaign and on which a participant may therefore always rely), injury to life, body or health, within the scope of liability under the Product Liability Act and for any guarantees assumed. In the event of only negligent, but not grossly negligent, breach of material contractual obligations, our liability shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. Otherwise, our liability is excluded, regardless of the legal grounds. This also applies to the liability of our bodies, employees and vicarious agents as well as to claims for reimbursement of expenses.
11. These conditions of participation shall remain effective in their remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective, insofar as this is not unreasonable for the participant.
1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data? Neuefische GmbH, Gasstraße 6a, 22761 Hamburg is responsible for data processing within the scope of the campaign. You can reach our company data protection officer using the aforementioned contact details with the letter addition "The data protection officer" or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data? We process your personal data to carry out the campaign. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and, if we have obtained your consent, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) of the GDPR. In addition, we process your personal data if we are forced to do so by legal regulations, for example due to tax or commercial documentation and storage obligations, on the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. 3. Which categories of personal data do we process? We process data related to your participation. This is usually the information about yourself that you provided as part of your participation and other information that you make available to us as part of your participation and the implementation of the campaign. 4. What categories of recipients are there? We may pass on your personal data to third parties insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the promotion. In addition, we may use carefully selected service providers who work on our behalf to carry out the campaign, e.g. for maintaining our websites or for shipping services. 5. Is the transfer to a third country intended? A transfer to a third country is not intended. 6. How long will your data be stored? We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to carry out the campaign, to assert and defend against any related claims and to fulfill our legal obligations. 7. What rights do you have? You have, in each case within the framework and in accordance with the statutory provisions, a right to to revoke a consent given to us or to object to the processing of your data. to receive information about your data stored by us. that incorrect data about you will be corrected by us. that under certain conditions the processing of your data will be restricted. This can be the case, for example, if B. deletion is not possible, but the data may not be processed further. that your data is transferrable. This right applies in particular if you have given your consent to the processing of your data or if the processing of the data is necessary to fulfill a contract. to complain to a supervisory authority. If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates the legal requirements, you can complain to a competent data protection supervisory authority about this processing. 8. Necessity to provide personal data The provision of personal data is not required by law. However, the provision of personal data is necessary for your participation in the competition. 9. Automated Decision Making There is no automated decision-making.