(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website and within the scope of our services and performance. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the
neue fische GmbH
You can find further contact details for us in our provider identification ("Legal Notice").
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly, to optimize the functions and services of the website and to provide you with content tailored to you.
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
In addition, with your separate consent, cookies may be used to provide external media such as movies and maps, as well as to analyze the use of the website and other functions.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, whereby the legitimate interest of the controller is the secure, stable, efficient provision of the functions of the website and the information that can be accessed via it. If the controller fulfills a contractual obligation to you with the respective function, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes as well as for other processing purposes that are not technically necessary is Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent in this regard.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the contact details provided above.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
For the possible cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the data protection requirements for data transfers to third countries pursuant to Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO. For this purpose, so-called EU standard contractual clauses have been concluded. You can view these here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=de
(6) Web analysis and optimization with the help of the service Hotjar, the third-party provider Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe. Hotjar can be used to track movements on the websites on which Hotjar is used (so-called.
(1) This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and within the scope of Google AdWords the conversion tracking of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The cookie for conversion tracking is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across AdWords customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can block this use by deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie via your internet browser under user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords based on our legitimate interest in targeted advertising pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
You can obtain more information about Google's data protection policy at the following Internet address: http://www.google.de/policies/privacy/.
You can permanently disable cookies for ad preferences by preventing them by making the appropriate settings in your browser software or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
(2) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-based advertisements ("Facebook ads") when visiting the Facebook social network or other websites that also use this procedure. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will learn and store your IP address and other identifying features.
Deactivating the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible [here and] for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#.
The processing is carried out for the purpose of and on the basis of our legitimate interest in the optimal marketing of our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. For more information on data processing by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
(3) As part of the application of Google Analytics, this website uses the DoubleClick web analytics service, which enables recognition of the user's browser when visiting other websites. The data collected is only evaluated for statistical purposes and in anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your visit to the Bodensee-Therme Konstanz website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is shortened before transmission within the Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area by activating IP anonymization.
Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be transferred in full to a Google server in the USA before being shortened there. The anonymized IP address transmitted by the user's browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. DoubleClick cookies do not contain any personal data.
The information generated is used to compile reports on the activities on this website and to provide other services related to the use of this website. If required by law, Google may transfer this information to third parties or to the extent that third parties process this data on Google's behalf.
The user has the option at any time to object to the tracking web analysis for the future or to deactivate the DoubleClick cookie. The browser extension required for this can be downloaded and installed on the corresponding Google website. If several end devices or browsers are used by the user, the opt-out must be performed for each end device or browser. For this purpose, the user can click on the following link: http://google.com/ads/preferences/html/opt-out.html
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter (if offered), with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised services and benefits are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the subscription to our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we may evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the sent e-mails then contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed to you and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking will take place.
(7) The email addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in the context of this notice, are stored on MailChimp's servers in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. Furthermore, according to its own information, MailChimp may use this data to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimize the dispatch and display of the newsletters or for economic purposes to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
(1) Matomo is an open-source web analytics platform. A web analytics platform is used by a website owner in order to measure, collect, analyse and report visitors' data for purposes of understanding and optimizing their website.
(2) Matomo is used to analyse the behaviour of the website visitors to identify potential pitfalls; not found pages, search engine indexing issues, which contents are the most appreciated etc. Once the data is processed Matomo is generating reports for website owners to take action.
Matomo is processing the following personal data:
Location of the user
Date and time
Title of the page being viewed
URL of the page being viewed
URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page
Time in local timezone
Files that were clicked and downloaded
Link clicks to an outside domain
Pages generation time
Country, region, city
Main Language of the browser
User-Agent of the browser
The processing of personal data with Matomo is based on legitimate interests.
(3) Processing your personal data such as cookies is helping us identify what is working and what is not on our website. For example, it helps us identify if the way we are communicating is engaging or not and how we can organize the structure of the website better. Our team is benefiting from the processing of your personal data, and they are directly acting on the website. By processing your personal data, you can profit from a website which is getting better and better.
Without the data, we would not be able to provide you the service we are currently offering you. Your data will be used only to improve the user experience on our website and help you find the information you are looking for.
(4) The personal data received through Matomo are sent to:
Our service provider: InnoCraft, 7 Waterloo Quay PO625, 6140 Wellington, New Zealand
(5) Matomo data is hosted in Germany
(6) We are keeping the personal data captured within Matomo for a period of 14 months according to German law.
(7) As Matomo is processing personal data on legitimate interests, you can exercise the following rights:
Right of access: you can ask us at any time to access your personal data.
Right to erasure: you can ask us at any time to delete all the personal data we are processing about you.
Right to object: you can object to the tracking of your personal data by opting out.
(8) If you think that the way we process your personal data with Matomo analytics is infringing the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
(9) If you wish us to not process any personal data with Matomo, you can opt-out from it at any time. There will be no consequences at all regarding the use of our website.
(10) Matomo is not doing any profiling.
Our website contains links to third-party websites. The respective data protection declarations and data protection notices of the respective operators of the linked websites apply. We point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on third-party platforms outside our own sphere of influence.
The data controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process. Concerns, on the one hand, applications related to employment and other activities for the responsible party and, on the other hand, the application for the study programs, workshops and boot camps offered by the responsible party.
The processing of personal data within the scope of the application procedure is in any case usually carried out electronically.
The following applies to employment relationships and other activities for the person responsible: If the person responsible concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the person responsible does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are automatically deleted four months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the person responsible oppose deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). The legal basis for the processing of personal data of applicants is Section 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b, 88 DSGVO, furthermore, insofar as the processing is carried out to meet legal requirements, Art. 6. para. 1 lit. c DSGVO and, insofar as consent of the data subject is the basis of the processing, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in conjunction with Section 26 BDSG.
For study programs, workshops and boot camps, the following applies: if the application is successful, a contractual relationship is established regarding the services of the responsible party for the respective applicant and the consideration to be provided by the respective applicant. The personal data processed in this context will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship and beyond that until the expiry of the regular statutory limitation periods, unless legal obligations, in particular tax and commercial law retention obligations, require longer storage.
If the application is not successful, the personal data will be deleted after a period of four months. With the separately obtained consent of the data subject, the data may be stored for a further twelve months so that the application can be taken into account again in the event of a vacancy for a course or any offers that may be considered for the applicant.
The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, insofar as the processing is carried out for the purpose of initiating, implementing and settling the contractual relationship, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, insofar as the legitimate interests of the controller in proper documentation of its business transactions, in evidence in the context of any disputes and in the management, maintenance and expansion of the business relationship between the controller and its contractual partner, and furthermore Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO, insofar as the processing is carried out to comply with statutory provisions. If the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, Art. 6(1)(a) is the legal basis of the processing.
For application procedures, we use the services and performance of Teamtailor AB, Östgötagatan 16. SE-116 25 Stockholm, which provides platform services on our behalf for the administration and implementation of application procedures, whereby personal data is processed exclusively in the European Union.
Unless otherwise specified in the respective individual information, the controller processes personal data in accordance with the statutory provisions for the purposes presented here in each case and only for as long as personal identification of the data subject is required for the respective purpose. Subsequently, the data is deleted or neutralized/anonymized in accordance with data protection.